Unibet Sportsbook is BLACKLISTED!
Try these sportsbooks instead.
Unibet Sportsbook is an award winning sports betting operator and one of the largest and the most popular European bookmakers. Although Unibet aims to offer its users a complete gaming experience under one roof, its roots are in sports betting, its main focus always was – and still is – on sports, and the obvious dedication was recognized and rewarded accordingly – Unibet Sportsbook was awarded the Sportsbook of the Year title in 2006, 2008 and 2009 by the international gaming magazine eGaming Review.
- Sports Name: Unibet Sportsbook
- Group: Unibet Group
- Portal: Unibet
- Licensed In: Malta
- Live Support: Yes/Always
- Payment Processing: 48 hours
- Withdrawal Limitations: Depends on method
Unibet Sportsbook betting games
Powered by Kambi Sports Solutions, Unibet Sportsbook offers a comprehensive range of odds on a variety of international and local sporting events. At any given time the punters can place their bets on around 500 different events covering many different sports such as always-popular football, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, basketball, cricket, snooker or trotting, as well as non-sports related events such as politics or reality shows. Live betting option allows the users to wager on a range of events as they’re taking place, watch hundreds of live streamed matches every month, and the Sportsbook even provides them with a unique cash-in function which enables them to sell or even change their bet before the conclusion of a match. Unibet Sportsbook also offers SuperToto and SuperScore – pool betting games where money goes into a pool that is split amongst the winners, as well as Travnet Live Racing – pool betting product on trotting.
A pioneer in online sports betting, Unibet Sportsbook was also one of the first bookmakers that offered its services to users on the go. With a mission to provide its customers with an opportunity to place their wagers wherever they are and whatever platform they’re using, Unibet Sportsbook offers its sports betting product for a range of mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads and Android tablets and handsets. Wagering on the go is as easy as it gets – the punters can download the Unibet mobile application or simply visit the Unibet Sportsbook website via their mobile browsers.
The only requirement to start placing bets at Unibet Sportsbook is having a registered and funded Unibet account. To make sports betting even more fun, the users can claim their welcome bonus and take part in any of the various game-specific promotions and competitions currently on offer. And if there are any questions, issues or concerns, Unibet’s customer service team is on hand around the clock via live chat, email and telephone.
- Sportsbook Software: Kambi Sports Solutions
- Software Languages: Brazilian Portuguese | Bulgarian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | English | Estonian | Finnish | French | German | Greek | Hungarian | Italian | Latvian | Lithuanian | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Spanish | Swedish
- Account Currencies: BGN | BRL | CAD | CHF | CZK | DKK | EUR | GBP | HRK | HUF | LVL | LTL | NOK | PLN | RON | SEK | USD
- Deposit Options: ClickAndBuy | Entropay | Maestro | Mastercard | Moneybookers (Skrill) | Neteller | Paysafecard | Solo | Switch | Ukash | Visa
- Withdrawal Options: ClickAndBuy | Moneybookers (Skrill) | Neteller | Visa
Restricted Territories / Countries
Australia | Denmark | France | Hong Kong | Iran | Iraq | Italy | Jordan | Kuwait | Philippines | Spain | Syria | Turkey | USA.